Saturday, May 25, 2013

I've Got Nothing To Do Today But Smile

Happy saturday everyone ! Finally finished all exams and i can just take it a bit easy now. Brought  my son to the library. We stayed there for an hour and then i met my friend with his daughter. The kids were playing together at the little playground while my friend and i were catching up some gossip. What a nice weekend ! 







Zara bomber jacket ( get it here ) , H&M skirt , Christian Louboutin heels


Thanks for stopping by
Kelly

12 comments:

  1. OMG those heels!! madly in love!


    From Paris with love, Vicky

    The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really in love with this outfit, I think that the colour and the shapes are perfect, and I love so much the Kimono!!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xx Marika

    ReplyDelete
  3. i definitelly cant love all your heels moreeeee!

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just pure perfection. I love that jacket! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Love your outfit and style!

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment, dear!

    xx lovelycherrycheeks xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so stunning! I LOVE the orange skirt.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey hun i love this out, its definitely inspired me!
    Please check out my blog and give me a few tips if you think its necessary!

    Thank you xx

    http://theawkwardbutterfli.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete