Saturday, May 25, 2013

I've Got Nothing To Do Today But Smile

Happy saturday everyone ! Finally finished all exams and i can just take it a bit easy now. Brought  my son to the library. We stayed there for an hour and then i met my friend with his daughter. The kids were playing together at the little playground while my friend and i were catching up some gossip. What a nice weekend ! 







Zara bomber jacket ( get it here ) , H&M skirt , Christian Louboutin heels


Thanks for stopping by
Kelly

13 comments:

  1. OMG those heels!! madly in love!


    From Paris with love, Vicky

    The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit, really love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really in love with this outfit, I think that the colour and the shapes are perfect, and I love so much the Kimono!!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xx Marika

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this skirt and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i definitelly cant love all your heels moreeeee!

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just pure perfection. I love that jacket! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Love your outfit and style!

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment, dear!

    xx lovelycherrycheeks xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so stunning! I LOVE the orange skirt.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey hun i love this out, its definitely inspired me!
    Please check out my blog and give me a few tips if you think its necessary!

    Thank you xx

    http://theawkwardbutterfli.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete