Monday, October 25, 2010

Make Up Fun - The Rainbow In My Eyes

I was sitting beside the window and resting chin on hand.......thinking what should i have for my make up practice......Surprisingly, I saw the rainbow leap with flames of many colours over me.!!!! It was so beautiful.......I ran out of my house with my beloved camera and just click click click!!!!!! After taken few pictures...It Gone!!!! Life is just like a Rainbow......So beautiful!!! So amazing!!!!! So much of surprises....But it's so short .......!!!!!!!!!!! Cherish what we have now or it may disappear like RAINBOW.....


 





    



After the Rainbow surprise..It inspired me to do the rainbow make up............I can't be managed to put  7 colours on but i tried my very best to at least used 5 colours....which is Red, Orange, Green, Violet and Yellow..... 


Thanks to the beautiful Rainbow that inspired me !  :P

1 comment:

  1. I love the big, huge picture you placed at the top of your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete