Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hanging Out With Friends

Photography By Me



This week is my school holiday but the rain continued falling down in the past few days...

But it will not stop me for photographing!  

Hanged out with Harumi the other day in the cottage and we had a good time together . Harumi is Japanese ! her age is as same as mine and we have the same interest.....That's picture taking! She took me a soft and wonderful picture..I just love it !

Invited June to my house today ! We use to hang out after school ! She can cook very delicious Thai food. She like to smile and hang out with her is just full of laugh....She took me some photos today and i like them !


I had such a great time together with June and Harumi !

Here are some photos that we took to each other ! 




Photography By Me

Photography By Me
Photography By Me

Photography By Me


Photography By Me



Photography By Me

Photography By June

Photography By June
Photography By Harumi








No comments:

Post a Comment