Thursday, June 9, 2011

My All Time Favorites - Make Up Products

What is your all time favorite make up products that you buy time and time again ?


Even though i like to try out new make up products but i have some that i always buy again and again . 


I did a quick scan of my make up bag and only found some i always repurchase over and over again.....


The following items are :


  • Dior Skin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup SPF 10 
                          
This foundation is very light and provides good coverage. It looks very natural and is moisturizing without being greasy.  There are 12 shades available ranging from very light Ivory to dark brown.


  • Yves Saint Laurent 'Teint Parfait' Complexion Enhancer

This is a sheer oil free highlighter that can be used as a foundation base. Leave the skin silky smooth and helps my foundation settle perfectly. I used 01 Radiant Mauve because it helps to correct my uneven skin tone and gives my skin a perfect tonality. There are 7 colors available and different colors work to provide different results.
       



  • Imju Dejavu Fiberwig Lash Knockout Mascara


This is a japanese brand and i always like to try out japanese products! It doesn’t smudge or make me like panda eyes. Not even after a whole day of wearing it. It makes good volume since it is a "volume film mascaraand gives length to my lashes with no clumping. I don´t like stubborn mascara and this mascara is so easy to remove. This is definitely my HG Mascara.





  • Kate Gradical Eye Palettes and Kate  Glam Trick Eyes Palettes
BR-1  I use it almost everyday for casual day time look
BU-1 and GN-1 that i normally use for creating nighttime look


I use KATE  eye shadow palettes for few years and i always like KATE colors like I have talked about it here before.

There are many generations of them. Their 1st generation was Deep Eye Collection. But i prefer Kate Gradical Eye Collection  (available 8 shades) and Kate Glam Trick Eyes Collection (available 5 shades ) It creates a magnificent eye makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment